How To Cancel BB Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BB and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BB subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BB subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BB website
- Alternatives to BB
Cancel BB Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BB subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BB".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BB subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BB subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BB Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BB" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BB will now be canceled.
Cancel BB Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BB via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BB. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BB
Cancel BB Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BB via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BB's Website
Another way of canceling BB subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BB app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.bangbangmatch.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BB App
*BB find you a date. - BB's real-time matching engine find you a date which is the best match. - You can also use filters to find the best friends. Set your distance, age, and lifestyle. * Meet new friends around you in real time - Find friends who are connected in real time around you. - BB tells you who you are interested in * BB is all-day free to use. You just invite a friend and watch reward AD - BB is always available for free. - You can invite friends to earn 'Fire' - When you invite a friend, you get 3 Fires. - When you invite a friend to join BangBang, you get many Fir...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app