How to Cancel Portmone
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Portmone - payments and money transfers online subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Portmone - payments and money transfers online subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Portmone Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Portmone - payments and money transfers online subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Portmone - payments and money transfers online".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Portmone - payments and money transfers online subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Portmone - payments and money transfers online subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Portmone Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Portmone - payments and money transfers online" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Portmone will now be canceled.
Cancel Portmone Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Portmone - payments and money transfers online via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Portmone - payments and money transfers online. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Portmone
Cancel Portmone via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Portmone - payments and money transfers online via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Portmone's Website
Another way of canceling Portmone - payments and money transfers online subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Portmone - payments and money transfers online app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.portmone.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Portmone - payments and money transfers online App
Transfer money, recharge your mobile and pay your bills in just a few clicks with the Portmone payment system! From now on, managing your accounts is available from your smartphone. With Portmone, you can make payments and cash transactions on Visa and Mastercard cards in one touch — easy, fast and safe. The mobile e-wallet is always with you and allows you to: 📅 Make regular payments: ● top-up mobile phone for all family members, for any telecom operator and for any amount (Vodafone, Lifecell, Kyivstar, Intertelecom and others); ● pay for internet and television (Triolan, Volya, Vega, Lanet and other providers); ● quickly pay for all utilities (gas, water, light, electricity, sewage, heating) with Single Account; ● find your bills by entering an address. 💸 Without queue: ● make card to card money transfers using Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Maestro, by phone or QR code; ● make financial transactions with a bank card without visiting the bank; ● buy tickets to the cinema, theater and concerts, bus, railway and air tickets; ● receive money by phone and QR code; ● pay a loan; ● pay driver's fines. 🧾 Use additional services: ● insurance; ● trade network payments (cosmetics, health, equipment and other); ● payment for education; ● subscription for periodicals (print and digital editions); ● security service; ● payment for meals in municipal kindergartens in Kyiv; ● money transfers by specific or any bank details; ● payment to the budget (single ta...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app