How To Cancel WJXT - The Weather Authority Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WJXT - The Weather Authority and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WJXT - The Weather Authority subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WJXT - The Weather Authority subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WJXT website
- Alternatives to WJXT - The Weather Authority
Cancel WJXT - The Weather Authority Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WJXT - The Weather Authority subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WJXT - The Weather Authority".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WJXT - The Weather Authority subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WJXT - The Weather Authority subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WJXT - The Weather Authority Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WJXT - The Weather Authority" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WJXT will now be canceled.
Cancel WJXT - The Weather Authority Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WJXT - The Weather Authority via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WJXT - The Weather Authority. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WJXT
Cancel WJXT - The Weather Authority Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WJXT - The Weather Authority via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WJXT - The Weather Authority's Website
Another way of canceling WJXT - The Weather Authority subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WJXT - The Weather Authority app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.news4jax.com/weather and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WJXT - The Weather Authority App
A FREE user-friendly weather app from WJXT! Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station. Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app