How To Cancel Vacation Hotel Stories Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Vacation Hotel Stories and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Vacation Hotel Stories subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Vacation Hotel Stories subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Vacation Hotel Stories website
- Alternatives to Vacation Hotel Stories
Cancel Vacation Hotel Stories Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Vacation Hotel Stories subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Vacation Hotel Stories".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Vacation Hotel Stories subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Vacation Hotel Stories subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Vacation Hotel Stories Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Vacation Hotel Stories" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Vacation Hotel Stories will now be canceled.
Cancel Vacation Hotel Stories Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Vacation Hotel Stories via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Vacation Hotel Stories. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Vacation Hotel Stories
Cancel Vacation Hotel Stories Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Vacation Hotel Stories via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Vacation Hotel Stories's Website
Another way of canceling Vacation Hotel Stories subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Vacation Hotel Stories app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.playtoddlers.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Vacation Hotel Stories App
Welcome to Vacation Hotel Stories, please enjoy this delicious welcome tea while the staff finishes preparing your room. Have you decided where do you want to go on a tour today? Or perhaps do you prefer to relax in our pool? Vacation Hotel Stories is a luxurious family hotel full of entertainment and chores to do, where countless adventures and stories await for you, play with the hotel staff, guests hosted in their rooms and exotic tours. Designed for children, and not so children, between 4 and 14 years old, but appropriate to be enjoyed by the whole family, this new game expands the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app