How To Cancel Math Games for kids of all ages Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Math Games for kids of all ages and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Math Games for kids of all ages subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Math Games for kids of all ages subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Math Games website
- Alternatives to Math Games for kids of all ages
Cancel Math Games for kids of all ages Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Math Games for kids of all ages subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Math Games for kids of all ages".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Math Games for kids of all ages subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Math Games for kids of all ages subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Math Games for kids of all ages Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Math Games for kids of all ages" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Math Games will now be canceled.
Cancel Math Games for kids of all ages Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Math Games for kids of all ages via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Math Games for kids of all ages. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Math Games
Cancel Math Games for kids of all ages Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Math Games for kids of all ages via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Math Games for kids of all ages's Website
Another way of canceling Math Games for kids of all ages subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Math Games for kids of all ages app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://monsternumbers.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Math Games for kids of all ages App
Math games for kids: Addition, subtraction, mental arithmetic, division, times tables. Learning games of counting numbers and sequence for preschoolers. Perfect for the young children too! Monster Numbers is an excellent educational game for learning mathematics for kids: Preschool skills and Mental math calculations and problem solving for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school and adults of all ages. A fun edutainment application. Run, jump, count, add, substract, multiply and divide to win. It's an actual game! More than two millions of downloads! Highly adaptable edutai...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app