How to Cancel Pixlr
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Pixlr – Free Photo Editor subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Pixlr – Free Photo Editor subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Pixlr Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pixlr – Free Photo Editor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pixlr – Free Photo Editor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pixlr – Free Photo Editor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pixlr – Free Photo Editor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pixlr Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pixlr – Free Photo Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pixlr will now be canceled.
Cancel Pixlr Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pixlr – Free Photo Editor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pixlr – Free Photo Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pixlr
Cancel Pixlr via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pixlr – Free Photo Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pixlr's Website
Another way of canceling Pixlr – Free Photo Editor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pixlr – Free Photo Editor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://pixlr.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pixlr – Free Photo Editor App
Unleash your creativity with Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) – a free and easy photo editor. No account creation required, just download and start editing. Capture any moment and edit with over 2 million combinations of FREE effects, overlays, and filters. Share your photos seamlessly with friends or followers through email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any social network. Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr) for daily inspiration, tips, and tricks to make cool photo edits. Show us your awesome edits, #madewithpixlr for a chance to be featured on our feed! Features: • Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background. • Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix. • Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency. • Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more). • Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools. • Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur. • Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want. • Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades. • Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from. • Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you. •...
Reported Cancelation Issues
i literally cant cancel it
— by Denali Jackson on Mar 01 2021
Search for another app