How to Cancel Pinch A Penny
Learn how to cancel Pinch A Penny - Pool Care subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Pinch A Penny Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Pinch A Penny - Pool Care".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Pinch A Penny" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pinch A Penny Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Pinch A Penny - Pool Care" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Pinch A Penny will now be canceled.
Cancel Pinch A Penny Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Pinch A Penny - Pool Care" or "Pinch A Penny, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Pinch A Penny
Cancel Pinch A Penny via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pinch A Penny's Website
- Visit their website - https://pinchapenny.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Pinch A Penny - Pool Care App
The Pinch A Penny Mobile App makes it possible for you to have the perfect pool all year. You can easily test for Free Available Chlorine, pH, Calcium Hardness, Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid using a test strip or liquid test kit, and also get solutions for combating algae or cloudy water. Once you enter your results into the app, it’ll give you a detailed prescription that is specific to your pool. You can also easily track results from both the app or water tests from your local Pinch A Penny. *Please note, water testing within the app is for residential swimming pools. The app will also send you weekly, monthly and quarterly pool maintenance notifications that include: Weekly Reminders: - Water Test - Maintenance: Brush & Skim, Check Pump & Filter Baskets, Vacuum Pool - ABCs of Pool Care: Sanitize, Shock, Algaecide Monthly Reminders: - Maintenance: Check Your Filter’s Pressure Gauge Quarterly Reminders: - Maintenance: Clean Your Filter If you ever need pool care advice, you can easily locate your local Pinch A Penny to visit in-person or either text or call to ask a question. Additional Features: - Log Your Pool Equipment - Look Up Past Purchases - Get Access to Exclusive Promotions
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app