How To Cancel Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cupace website
- Alternatives to Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo
Cancel Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cupace will now be canceled.
Cancel Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cupace
Cancel Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo's Website
Another way of canceling Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://picmax.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cupace - Cut and Paste Face Photo App
Cupace - a simple photo editor app to cut and paste face in a photo. You can create meme, funny photos and swap faces in a photo by Cut a face or a part of a photos and paste it to another photo. And you can add text and stickers to photos. Features : Cut Face 1. Cut mode : Cut a face by drawing a path on a face in a photos with magnifying glass support. 2. Zoom mode : Zoom in the face you want to cut in a photos. Face Gallery All of the face that you has been cropped will be saved in Face Gallery, and you can re-use it on multiple photos without need to cut it again from its orig...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app