How To Cancel Photofy Content Creation Platform Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Photofy Content Creation Platform and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Photofy Content Creation Platform subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Photofy Content Creation Platform subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Photofy Content Creation Plat website
- Alternatives to Photofy Content Creation Platform
Cancel Photofy Content Creation Platform Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Photofy Content Creation Platform subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Photofy Content Creation Platform.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Photofy Content Creation Platform subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Photofy Content Creation Platform subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Photofy Content Creation Platform store Photofy Content Creation Platformlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Photofy Content Creation Platform Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Photofy Content Creation Platform" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photofy Content Creation Plat will now be canceled.
Cancel Photofy Content Creation Platform Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photofy Content Creation Platform via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photofy Content Creation Platform. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photofy Content Creation Plat
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Photofy Content Creation Platform Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photofy Content Creation Platform via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Photofy Content Creation Platform's Website
An alternate way of canceling Photofy Content Creation Platform subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Photofy Content Creation Platform app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.photofy.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Photofy Content Creation Platform App
Content Creation Made Easy. Photofy is the easiest content creation platform available, putting the power of brand and creative assets into the hands of individuals, influencers, brands and businesses alike. Let your creativity loose with: - Easy-to-use templates, collages, artwork, and photo/video editing tools - Access to 1m+ stock images or personal photo libraries and free fonts - Scheduling and repost features available - Preset ratio options fit for all social and marketing asset needs - Marketplace options for industry specific templates, and element packages available...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app