How to Cancel PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge will now be canceled.
Cancel PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge
Cancel PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge's Website
Another way of canceling PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.phonepe.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PhonePe UPI, Payment, Recharge App
PhonePe is a payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI, your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and to make instant payments at your favourite offline and online stores. You can also invest in mutual funds and buy insurance plans on PhonePe. Get Car & Bike Insurance on our app. Link your bank account on PhonePe and transfer money with BHIM UPI instantly! The PhonePe app is safe and secure, meets all your payment, investment, mutual funds, insurance and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking. Things you can do on PhonePe (Phonepay) App: Money Transfer, UPI Payment, Bank Transfer - Money Transfer with BHIM UPI - Manage Multiple Bank Accounts – Check Account Balance, Save Beneficiaries across multiple bank accounts like SBI, HDFC, ICICI & 140+ banks. Make Online Payments - Make online payment on various shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra etc. - Pay for online food orders from Zomato, Swiggy etc. - Pay for online grocery orders from Bigbasket, Grofers etc. - Pay online for travel booking from Makemytrip, Goibibo etc. Make Offline Payments - Scan and Pay via QR Code at local stores like kirana, food, medicines etc. Buy or Renew Insurance Policies with Insurance App - Term Life - Hospital Daily Cash Insurance: Cover of up to Rs. 4.5L for hospitalization expenses - Dengue & Malaria Insurance: Get covered for 6 mosquito-borne diseases for as low as Rs. 49/year - Coronavirus Insurance:...
Reported Cancelation Issues
PHONE PE MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER IS 9867416077 PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION
— by RAJ RAMESHWAR VISHWAKARMA on Jul 03 2021
Search for another app