How to Cancel PhonePe
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel PhonePe Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PhonePe Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PhonePe will now be canceled.
Cancel PhonePe Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PhonePe
Cancel PhonePe via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on PhonePe's Website
Another way of canceling PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.phonepe.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PhonePe: UPI, Recharge, Investment, Insurance App
PhonePe is a payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI, your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and also make instant payments at your favourite offline and online stores. You can also invest in mutual funds and buy insurance plans on PhonePe. Link your bank account on PhonePe and transfer money with BHIM UPI instantly! The PhonePe app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking. Things you can do on PhonePe App: Money Transfer, UPI Payment, Bank Transfer - Money Transfer with BHIM UPI - Manage Multiple Bank Accounts – Check Account Balance, Save Beneficiaries across multiple bank accounts like SBI, HDFC, ICICI & 140+ banks. Recharge Mobile, DTH - Recharge Prepaid Mobile Numbers like Jio, Vodafone, Idea, Airtel etc. - Recharge DTH like Tata Sky, Airtel Direct, Sun Direct, Videocon etc. Bill Payment - Pay Credit Card Bills - Pay Landline Bills - Pay Electricity Bills - Pay Water Bills - Pay Gas Bills - Pay Broadband Bills Buy or Renew Insurance Policies - Term Life Insurance - Hospital Daily Cash Insurance: Cover of up to Rs. 4.5L for hospitalization expenses - Dengue & Malaria Insurance: Get covered for 6 mosquito-borne diseases for as low as Rs. 49/year - Coronavirus Insurance: Stay protected against COVID-19 related hospital expenses - Domestic Multi-Trip Insurance: Stay secure every time you step out of your home - International Tr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
PHONE PE MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER IS 9867416077 PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION
— by RAJ RAMESHWAR VISHWAKARMA on Jul 03 2021
Search for another app