How To Cancel Personal Capital Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Personal Capital and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Personal Capital subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Personal Capital subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Personal Capital website
- Alternatives to Personal Capital
Cancel Personal Capital Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Personal Capital subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Personal Capital.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Personal Capital subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Personal Capital subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Personal Capital store Personal Capitallication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Personal Capital Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Personal Capital" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Personal Capital will now be canceled.
Cancel Personal Capital Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Personal Capital via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Personal Capital. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Personal Capital
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Personal Capital Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Personal Capital via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Personal Capital's Website
An alternate way of canceling Personal Capital subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Personal Capital app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.personalcapital.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Personal Capital App
Worried about the market? It’s time to get a plan. Welcome to the smart way to track and manage your personal finance. Now you can see all your accounts in one place—bank accounts, retirement funds, and your investments. Use our award-winning tools like the Retirement Planner, or talk to a financial advisor, right from your home. This is more than a portfolio tracker, this is powerful technology to help you take control of your finances. MANAGE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS IN ONE PLACE With Personal Capital, you can see all of your accounts in one place. Manage your bank accounts, 401k, IRA, inves...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app