How To Cancel Personal Capital Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Personal Capital and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Personal Capital subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Personal Capital subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Personal Capital website
- Alternatives to Personal Capital
Cancel Personal Capital Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Personal Capital subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Personal Capital".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Personal Capital subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Personal Capital subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Personal Capital Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Personal Capital" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Personal Capital will now be canceled.
Cancel Personal Capital Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Personal Capital via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Personal Capital. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Personal Capital
Cancel Personal Capital Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Personal Capital via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Personal Capital's Website
Another way of canceling Personal Capital subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Personal Capital app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.personalcapital.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Personal Capital App
Worried about the market? It’s time to get a plan. Welcome to the smart way to track and manage your personal finance. Now you can see all your accounts in one place—bank accounts, retirement funds, and your investments. Use our award-winning tools like the Retirement Planner, or talk to a financial advisor, right from your home. This is more than a portfolio tracker, this is powerful technology to help you take control of your finances. MANAGE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS IN ONE PLACE With Personal Capital, you can see all of your accounts in one place. Manage your bank accounts, 401k, IRA, inves...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app