How To Cancel Momentum Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Momentum and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Momentum subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Momentum subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Momentum website
- Alternatives to Momentum
Cancel Momentum Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Momentum subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Momentum.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Momentum subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Momentum subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Momentum store Momentumlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Momentum Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Momentum" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Momentum will now be canceled.
Cancel Momentum Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Momentum via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Momentum. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Momentum
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Momentum Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Momentum via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Momentum's Website
An alternate way of canceling Momentum subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Momentum app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://momentumcam.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Momentum App
Momentum gives you a simple and innovative way to stay connected to your home when you are miles away. Momentum cameras and services allow you to easily monitor, control and secure your home from anywhere. And Momentum makes it convenient to control all your smart home products in one simple app. Once you download the Momentum app and set up your Momentum cameras you can: - See what’s going on at home, day or night, by streaming live HD video from your Momentum camera to your Android smart phone or tablet. - Get an alert when there is activity in your home. Use your Android smart phon...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app