How To Cancel Peoople Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Peoople and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Peoople subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Peoople subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Peoople website
- Alternatives to Peoople
Cancel Peoople Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Peoople subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Peoople".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Peoople subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Peoople subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Peoople Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Peoople" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Peoople will now be canceled.
Cancel Peoople Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Peoople via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Peoople. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Peoople
Cancel Peoople Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Peoople via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Peoople's Website
Another way of canceling Peoople subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Peoople app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://peoople.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Peoople App
Discover and save the best recommendations from your friends and best Influencers: your next favorite movie, the perfect gift for your partner or the community preferred trendy restaurant in town. What's more, you can also recommend everything you love! How does it work? ● Discover the best recommendations curated for you every day. Whether you are looking for a good vegetarian restaurant or your favorite Influencer beauty routine, you will find it here. ● Search and find what you need: recommendations around you, TOP recommended things every week or the best in every category....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app