How To Cancel 2020 Calendar Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of 2020 Calendar and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 2020 Calendar subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your 2020 Calendar subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on 2020 Calendar website
- Alternatives to 2020 Calendar
Cancel 2020 Calendar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel 2020 Calendar subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on 2020 Calendar.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling 2020 Calendar subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel 2020 Calendar subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the 2020 Calendar store 2020 Calendarlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel 2020 Calendar Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "2020 Calendar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 2020 Calendar will now be canceled.
Cancel 2020 Calendar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 2020 Calendar via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 2020 Calendar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 2020 Calendar
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel 2020 Calendar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 2020 Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 2020 Calendar's Website
An alternate way of canceling 2020 Calendar subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the 2020 Calendar app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.peakecorp.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About 2020 Calendar App
2020 Calendar App and 2020 Holidays Calendar App Contains High Quality Images of 2020 Calendar, Holidays list 2020, Festivals list 2020, Panchang details, Auspicious days / Shubh Muhurat For India 2020 *FEATURES OF HINDI CALENDAR 2020 *Easy And Simple To Use *High Quality Of Images *List Of Indian Festival *View Maasam, Vaaram, Tithi, Panchang And Nakshatram, Auspicious days / Shubh Muhurat, Amavasya, Poornima, Vivah muhurat for 2020 Calendar *All 2020 Calendar events for all the religions *Muslim Holiday List 2020 *Hindu Festivals 2020 *Parsi Christian festivals 2020 *Detai...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app