How To Cancel News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on News Break website
- Alternatives to News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines
Cancel News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines store News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlineslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to News Break will now be canceled.
Cancel News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from News Break
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines's Website
An alternate way of canceling News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.newsbreak.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About News Break: Local Breaking Stories & US Headlines App
Local headlines and breaking news – get your local news, crime updates, politics, election results and coverage, sports updates and U.S. headlines straight to your phone, with News Break. Connect with your local community and follow U.S. headlines such as the election, polls, politics, and debates, local news, sports events, lifestyle stories, and even crime updates and traffic. News Break is personalized to your interests, likes and dislikes, so you’ll always get relevant stories that really matter to you. News Break helps people live safer, more vibrant, more truly connected lives. Whe...
Reported Cancellation Issues
I have a follow up you posted back in May about Terrence Paul Corry. I was the one that stopped the attack. He has a court hearing set for tomorrow in Cobb County Superior Court for Judge Hill. He is getting a bullshit plea agreement when this could go to trial and he would die in jail instead of getting out in ten years maybe less for good behavior. I am his sister and it was my mother he beat the breaks off of and he deserves a more harsh sentence. The ADA Amanda Buxton was just clearing her case load. Please call me ASAP 678-978-1739.
— by Leanne Fowler on Mar 29 2021
hello my proile
— by Dalibor Petrushevski on Mar 08 2021
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0YajCrBX?share_id=eyJ1c2VyaWQiOjE4NDEzODAwLCJkb2NfaWQiOiIwWWFqQ3JCWCIsInRpbWVzdGFtcCI6MTYxMzEwMTMyMTY4MH0=&share_destination_id=MTg0MTM4MDAtMTYxMzEwMTMyNDYzMA==&s=a99&pd=01FGGmIG&hl=en_US. Deal received 20 dollars from the "victim" not from whom she was meeting as stated in article. Thanks
— by Derek Deal on Feb 12 2021
I have been using Newsbreak for about 3 years and am now going to delete the app. Not only has it started freezing up but things not news have been added like Classified, Deals etc that are not news. I go into preferances and remove them only to have them show up again within minutes. I also do not consider homes for sale news stories but now see as many homes for sale ad news articles. I have went from giving newsbreak 5 stars to not even 1star based on the recent changes to the app. As soon as I find a new app I will delete newsbreak and ask everyone including those I converse with on the app to switch as well. I also just learned while trying to contact you that this app is also owned by the Chinese not an American company. Newsbreak cannot be contacted from within the app which is crazy. The choice of newsbreak to go from a news app to a sells app has I'm sure cost you more than myself as a dedicated reader.
— by Sharon R Crigger on Dec 24 2020
An article was published 14 hours ago titled “ Coral Springs Police Arrested Man For Strangling His Sister Over Mail”. This needs to be removed immediately because you did not speak to any of the siblings involved and everything you published is absolutely untrue. Your article is clearly based on hear say and this is defamation by all means. I am requesting this withdrawn immediately and if it is not, you will be hearing from my Attorney, Denzle Latty Esq.
— by Donette Outar on Dec 06 2020
Search for another app