How To Cancel Papa John's Pizza Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Papa John's Pizza and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Papa John's Pizza subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Papa John's Pizza subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Papa John s Pizza website
- Alternatives to Papa John's Pizza
Cancel Papa John's Pizza Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Papa John's Pizza subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Papa John's Pizza".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Papa John's Pizza subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Papa John's Pizza subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Papa John's Pizza Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Papa John's Pizza" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Papa John s Pizza will now be canceled.
Cancel Papa John's Pizza Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Papa John's Pizza via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Papa John's Pizza. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Papa John s Pizza
Cancel Papa John's Pizza Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Papa John's Pizza via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Papa John's Pizza's Website
Another way of canceling Papa John's Pizza subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Papa John's Pizza app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.PapaJohns.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Papa John's Pizza App
Introducing No Contact ordering! All delivery orders will now use No Contact Delivery by default. The Papa John's App makes ordering your favorite pizza even easier. You can earn free food, find Papa John's locations near you, get special online offers, and track your order right to your door. FEATURES Earn Free Food Earn Papa Rewards points and redeem your Papa Dough towards any menu item (account login required). Push Notifications Get special offers and notifications delivered to your mobile device. Special Offers Get offers from your neighborhood Papa John’s. Receive...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app