How to Cancel Soundscape
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Soundscape subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Soundscape subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Soundscape Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Soundscape subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Soundscape".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Soundscape subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Soundscape subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Soundscape Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Soundscape" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Soundscape will now be canceled.
Cancel Soundscape Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Soundscape via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Soundscape. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Soundscape
Cancel Soundscape via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Soundscape via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Soundscape's Website
Another way of canceling Soundscape subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Soundscape app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.refractionalgames.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Soundscape App
Soundscape started as a single idea, “What if I could make a game where everything from the background to the obstacle spawning was dictated by the music?”. Pancake Bob CEO Casey Robertson decreed it was to be and programmer Casey Robertson made it so, with graphics made by artist Casey Robertson, of course. The background is almost alive as it pulses to the music, the obstacles come at you to the beat of the sound. This is a game best experienced with headphones, but still very enjoyable without. Soundscape is an experience you can get lost in for hours. Surround yourself with the beautiful colors and amazing music, then try some of your own jams and watch as Soundscape seamlessly moves to virtually any song in your library. This game runs at full HD (1080p) and has been tested to run smoothly on everything from a $30 bargain basement tablet to an octa-core powerhouse phone. This game requires Android 4.0.3 or newer.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app