How To Cancel Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد website
- Alternatives to Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد
Cancel Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد store Quran Majeed القرآن المجيدlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد will now be canceled.
Cancel Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد's Website
An alternate way of canceling Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://pakdata.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Quran Majeed القرآن المجيد App
The latest version of the authentic Quran Majeed app for Android offers a complete Quran in the elegant Uthmanic, Mushaf and Indo-Pak script proofread by a Muslim Islamic scholar (alim), multiple audio recitations and translations. Main Features: ● World famous Quran reciters (Sheikh Abdul Basit, Sheikh As Sudays & As Shraym, Mishari Rashid, Saad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Shatry, Sheikh Ahmed Ajmi, Sheikh Al-Huzaifi, Sheikh Mahir-al-Muayqali, Sheikh Minshawi, Sheikh Ayub, Khalil Husari, Mahmood AlBana, Salah Bukhatir & Sheikh Basfar). ● Selectable themes (Green, Blue, Classic-Green, Night...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app