How To Cancel Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sanvello website
- Alternatives to Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression
Cancel Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression store Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depressionlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sanvello will now be canceled.
Cancel Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sanvello
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression's Website
An alternate way of canceling Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.sanvello.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Sanvello for Stress, Anxiety & Depression App
The #1 app for stress, anxiety, and depression with over 3 million users A place to feel better Sanvello helps you understand you: Our thoughts, moods, and behaviors all shape how we feel. Sanvello gives you clinically validated techniques to help you manage your moods and thoughts, so you can understand what works for you to feel better. WHO’S IT FOR: Whether you manage an ongoing condition like anxiety or depression; have acute stress or anxiety related to an event; or simply want to improve your mental well-being, Sanvello gives you the help, support, and resources you need t...
Reported Cancellation Issues
I have a appointment scheduled for April 6 the and I can't get ahold of you to cancel or even a phone number to cancel you do not have authorization to take a penny out of my bank account I tried to contact you to find out the price and you don't have any way to contact you that is visible and I will not be bullied by you randomly charging my debit card Cancell my appointment for April 6th and and anything that you have scheduled that requires payment not authorized to use my card ending in 4163 period..
— by Genene Blades on Apr 02 2021
Search for another app