How To Cancel Oriflame Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Oriflame and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Oriflame subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Oriflame subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Oriflame website
- Alternatives to Oriflame
Cancel Oriflame Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Oriflame subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Oriflame".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Oriflame subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Oriflame subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Oriflame Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Oriflame" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Oriflame will now be canceled.
Cancel Oriflame Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Oriflame via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Oriflame. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Oriflame
Cancel Oriflame Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Oriflame via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Oriflame's Website
Another way of canceling Oriflame subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Oriflame app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://corporate.oriflame.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Oriflame App
Our Oriflame app is a must-have for Oriflame Consultants and customers. With daily product updates, fantastic offers, beauty inspiration and expert advice, you can now have the world of Oriflame at your fingertips. • Enjoy great offers on products, including award-winning makeup and skin care • View the full product range from our latest catalogue • Learn new beauty techniques and get expert advice • Place orders, pay and track your deliveries • Stay logged in – no need to sign in every time you open the app • Monitor your Oriflame business with our popular sales tools
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app