How To Cancel OLIO - Share more. Waste less. Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of OLIO - Share more. Waste less. and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your OLIO - Share more. Waste less. subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your OLIO - Share more. Waste less. subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on OLIO website
- Alternatives to OLIO - Share more. Waste less.
Cancel OLIO - Share more. Waste less. Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel OLIO - Share more. Waste less. subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "OLIO - Share more. Waste less.".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling OLIO - Share more. Waste less. subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel OLIO - Share more. Waste less. subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OLIO - Share more. Waste less. Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "OLIO - Share more. Waste less." and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to OLIO will now be canceled.
Cancel OLIO - Share more. Waste less. Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to OLIO - Share more. Waste less. via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see OLIO - Share more. Waste less.. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from OLIO
Cancel OLIO - Share more. Waste less. Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting OLIO - Share more. Waste less. via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on OLIO - Share more. Waste less.'s Website
Another way of canceling OLIO - Share more. Waste less. subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the OLIO - Share more. Waste less. app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.olioex.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About OLIO - Share more. Waste less. App
**Featured by the BBC, ITV, Guardian, Wired, Time Out and The Sunday Times** Connect with your neighbours and local shops so that surplus food, and other household items can be shared with each other, not thrown away. Everything on OLIO is free. How to use OLIO: • To add, simply snap a photo of your item with a brief description • Message with your neighbours to arrange pick-up - on the doorstep or a public location • Rate users after you meet It’s easy: • It takes 30 seconds to add a listing • Most listings are requested in less than 2 hours - wow! It’s fun: • Give away food...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app