How To Cancel Ola Money - Wallet payments Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Ola Money - Wallet payments and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ola Money - Wallet payments subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Ola Money - Wallet payments subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ola Money website
- Alternatives to Ola Money - Wallet payments
Cancel Ola Money - Wallet payments Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Ola Money - Wallet payments subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Ola Money - Wallet payments.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Ola Money - Wallet payments subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Ola Money - Wallet payments subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Ola Money - Wallet payments store Ola Money - Wallet paymentslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Ola Money - Wallet payments Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Ola Money - Wallet payments" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ola Money will now be canceled.
Cancel Ola Money - Wallet payments Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ola Money - Wallet payments via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ola Money - Wallet payments. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ola Money
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Ola Money - Wallet payments Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ola Money - Wallet payments via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ola Money - Wallet payments's Website
An alternate way of canceling Ola Money - Wallet payments subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Ola Money - Wallet payments app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.olamoney.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Ola Money - Wallet payments App
Introducing the all new OLA Money wallet App! India’s easiest, fastest and safest - Ola Money wallet is here with all new user experience and one tap access to all your daily needs. Ola Money wallet can be recharged via Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. You can do prepaid mobile recharges, pay your postpaid mobile bills, electricity bills, gas bills and also pay at several stores with just one click. What we offer? - Pay at various stores - Send money to your loved ones anytime, anywhere with a tap - Easy mobile recharges and postpaid bill payments - Pay Electricity a...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app