How to Cancel US Routing Number Directory
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your US Routing Number Directory subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your US Routing Number Directory subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel US Routing Number Directory Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel US Routing Number Directory subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "US Routing Number Directory".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling US Routing Number Directory subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel US Routing Number Directory subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel US Routing Number Directory Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "US Routing Number Directory" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to US Routing Number Directory will now be canceled.
Cancel US Routing Number Directory Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to US Routing Number Directory via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see US Routing Number Directory. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from US Routing Number Directory
Cancel US Routing Number Directory via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting US Routing Number Directory via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on US Routing Number Directory's Website
Another way of canceling US Routing Number Directory subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the US Routing Number Directory app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://stats-web.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About US Routing Number Directory App
A very Handy and Versatile App to help you accurately & intuitively locate 1. US Routing Transit Numbers ( FedWire and ACH ) 2. US Bank Branch Address Details 3. US Zip Code Details App works well in Offline mode. US Routing Transit Number ( RTN ) is necessary for the Federal Reserve Banks to process FedWire funds transfers, and by the Automated Clearing House ( ACH ) to process direct deposits, bill payments, and other such automated transfers. This App also provides quick lookup of the Branch Address details of all the US Banks spread across various US States properly organized based on Cities and their underlying respective Zip Codes. Additionally this App also presents quick access to the US Area Code and US Zip Code information duly organized based on US States, Cities, Counties and Zip Code Types.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app