How to Cancel NT.Wallet
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your NT.Wallet subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your NT.Wallet subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel NT.Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel NT.Wallet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "NT.Wallet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling NT.Wallet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel NT.Wallet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel NT.Wallet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "NT.Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NT.Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel NT.Wallet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NT.Wallet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NT.Wallet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NT.Wallet
Cancel NT.Wallet via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NT.Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on NT.Wallet's Website
Another way of canceling NT.Wallet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the NT.Wallet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ntwallet.ae/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About NT.Wallet App
NT.Wallet, the trusted UAE App for digital online payments designed by NT.Payments, brings you the most convenient method to pay for services whether it is in the UAE or abroad. Etisalat, Du, Virgin Mobile, Salik, Mawaqif top-up, Masaar Card, Etihad Water & Electricity, Ajman Sewerage, Ajman Transport, Al Ain Distribution Company, Hello & Five VoIP cards, PUBG, Free Fire, Mobile Legend, Amazon, Netflix, BeIN Connect, ITunes, Apple Music, Google Play, PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Spotify and other services are connected to our mobile wallet to pay for them anytime and anywhere. Additionally, NT.Wallet operates as International mobile recharges App and helps to reload services in over 70 countries such as Pakistan, India, Philippines, Nepal, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, and others. Use NT.Wallet to: - Enjoy the wide range of highly demanded services; - Get access to hundreds of providers from all world; - Buy your favorite goods and services via QR-code; - Make payments with a bank card, wallet balance, or bonuses; - Track a transaction history and manage your balance; - Top-up NT.Wallet account in the most convenient way; - Get assistance from our online customer support team. NT.Wallet App is the best way for any payment!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app