How To Cancel InstallReferrer Test Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of InstallReferrer Test and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your InstallReferrer Test subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your InstallReferrer Test subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on InstallReferrer Test website
- Alternatives to InstallReferrer Test
Cancel InstallReferrer Test Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel InstallReferrer Test subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "InstallReferrer Test".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling InstallReferrer Test subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel InstallReferrer Test subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel InstallReferrer Test Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "InstallReferrer Test" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to InstallReferrer Test will now be canceled.
Cancel InstallReferrer Test Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to InstallReferrer Test via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see InstallReferrer Test. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from InstallReferrer Test
Cancel InstallReferrer Test Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting InstallReferrer Test via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on InstallReferrer Test's Website
Another way of canceling InstallReferrer Test subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the InstallReferrer Test app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About InstallReferrer Test App
App Install Referrer Test can receiver "com.android.vending.INSTALL_REFERRER" from Google Play store. When you download and install an app from Play store, the app will receiver "com.android.vending.INSTALL_REFERRER" broadcast after it installed, the broadcast include some information about referrer, sometimes we want to know what the referrer was, them App Install Referrer Test was a good tools to you. How to use App Install Referrer Test ? method-1: Download this app form Google Play Store direct,you will receiver the referrer of "utm_source=google-paly&utm_medium=organic". meth...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app