How To Cancel SnapBridge Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SnapBridge and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SnapBridge subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SnapBridge subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SnapBridge website
- Alternatives to SnapBridge
Cancel SnapBridge Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SnapBridge subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SnapBridge".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SnapBridge subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SnapBridge subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SnapBridge Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SnapBridge" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SnapBridge will now be canceled.
Cancel SnapBridge Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SnapBridge via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SnapBridge. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SnapBridge
Cancel SnapBridge Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SnapBridge via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SnapBridge's Website
Another way of canceling SnapBridge subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SnapBridge app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://imaging.nikon.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SnapBridge App
High-quality photos taken with Nikon camera can be shared via e-mail or social media just as you would photos taken with your smart device. For those using Android 8 or later OS When the location synchronization function is on, SnapBridge notifications are now displayed at all times due to the change of User Experience Policy on Android. This notification does not affect the various functions of SnapBridge. If you want to hide the notification, please operate in the notification area, or turn off notification of SnapBridgeService from the Settings. Please check the operation manual of y...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Unable to pair coolpixA900 camera with snapbridge using iPhone or iPad although no problem a few months ago. Firmware and iOS updates current. SB recognizes camera but cannot connect. Have spent hours different Nikon help sites, videos to no avail. Am ready to trash camera although very fond of it. Please advise fix,!
— by John Fleming on Apr 09 2021
Search for another app