How To Cancel Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Nike SNKRS website
- Alternatives to Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases
Cancel Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nike SNKRS will now be canceled.
Cancel Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nike SNKRS
Cancel Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases's Website
Another way of canceling Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://nike.com/snkrs and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nike SNKRS: Find & Buy The Latest Sneaker Releases App
YOUR ULTIMATE SNEAKER SOURCE TO FIND AND BUY NIKE SNEAKERS Explore, buy and share the best Nike sneakers. Nike SNKRS has insider access to the latest—including launches, drops, and the stories behind all your favorite shoes: - Retros - Jordans - Lebron - Air Max - Designer Collabs - Air Force - AJ1 - SB Dunk GET THE STORY Learn about the inspiration, benefits, and heritage of featured sneakers with exclusive content, straight from the source. STAY A STEP AHEAD Set notifications about upcoming shoe releases, and share news, photos and videos with friends. PURCHASE QUICKLY B...
Reported Cancelation Issues
— by patrick ian mutia on Jun 21 2021
I have ordered shoes from here or tried to. Afterward it kept canceling my order, I then tried to re order them. The order just kept canceling and I paid for the shoes because it took money off the card. So the transactions went threw, but still no shoes. I would like to see if I can get my money back possibly, because I re ordered them multiple times and it took the money off the card.
— by Nelia on Jun 13 2021
— by patrick ian mutia on Jun 13 2021
— by patrick ian mutia on Jun 12 2021
I have been trying to login to SNKRS app and it tells me to type in my phone number and enter code but I haven’t received anything. I’ve been trying since yesterday morning but it still doesn’t work.
— by Adriana Ramirez on Jun 04 2021
I haven’t one on about 7 raffles and the last 2 raffles I can’t even join the draw because an error messages pops up this app is trash fix it it’s not hard to combat the people using bots
— by Corey Dyer on Apr 30 2021
When is the Nike Vaporwaffle sacai FUSHIA GAME ROYAL available again?
— by Archambault on Apr 25 2021
Hi I entered a draw and now looking over my order I’ve seen that there is one wrong letter that on my post code but the rest of the address is correct expect from that one letter in my postcode. Please help me fix this as I do not want my shoe ending up in the wrong place. Please and thanks
— by Tasnia on Apr 24 2021
My complaint is that I CANNOT buy any new released sneakers on the app. I've been trying fo a very long time and it's getting me to the point where i don't want to even buy from Nike anymore!! I find it frustrating that these sneaker bots are buying out all the sneakers. No matter how fast my fingers are (they are fast) I am not able to compete with the sneaker bots that I thought weren't allowed to be used on your app/website. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
— by moriah risien on Mar 25 2021
I had the size of my shoe selected at 8:00, it wasn’t even 8:01 yet. It was pending for 10 min and then said it was out of my size. How, when I selected my size within 30 seconds of it opening. This is the 3rd time this has happened. It’s a joke. It makes me not want to do anything with Nike. They are making it impossible to get any shoes that are released.
— by Madie Watts on Mar 06 2021
I am unable to receive a verification code to verify my phone number on the app
— by Deja on Mar 03 2021
I was trying to access to the Nike SNKRS app registered everything for it and it is saying my phone number is not valid when it is my actual phone number as I’m not getting a verified code for the app so can you please fix it for me.
— by Hanad Omar on Feb 28 2021
It’s very frustrating getting your hopes so high for something that is damn near impossible to obtain. 3 strikes and you’re out!!! I wish more people knew about how big of a scam this website is. More importantly shame on you for getting my child’s hopes high.. 👎
— by Brandon moran on Feb 10 2021
App is terrible! Payment process needs an upgrade. You should be able to have a one click process to purchase your new releases. Shouldn't have to continously sign into your account when you're already logged in waiting for a show to drop.
— by Jesus Vega on Jan 23 2021
The app said that my paying methode don’t work mid a releas. Now I lost the shoe. So I checked my methode out a everything is fine everything checks out. Now I lost the shoe. How’s gonna take blame for this? I have a mother release on the 23st of January.
— by Latifa Chakibi on Jan 21 2021
Why have I missed out on 15 straight releases? It’s not fair I’m doing everything right. You have to make it easier for average joes like me who don’t have 100 robots working for me
— by Cesar Laca on Oct 31 2020
Hello can you please cancel any delivery made by my account because my cellphone is stolen
thanks a lot
— by Robin on Oct 29 2020
It said I got em the rubber black and green off white dunks then kicked me out the screen and Went back in and said 190$ like I had to buy it again so idk what happened with that
— by Alexander Shadkhoo on Oct 01 2020
Search for another app