How To Cancel PocketGrib Lite Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PocketGrib Lite and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PocketGrib Lite subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PocketGrib Lite subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PocketGrib Lite website
- Alternatives to PocketGrib Lite
Cancel PocketGrib Lite Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PocketGrib Lite subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PocketGrib Lite".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PocketGrib Lite subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PocketGrib Lite subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PocketGrib Lite Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PocketGrib Lite" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PocketGrib Lite will now be canceled.
Cancel PocketGrib Lite Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PocketGrib Lite via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PocketGrib Lite. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PocketGrib Lite
Cancel PocketGrib Lite Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PocketGrib Lite via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PocketGrib Lite's Website
Another way of canceling PocketGrib Lite subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PocketGrib Lite app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://nickobrennan.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PocketGrib Lite App
With PocketGrib Lite GRIB file viewer you can easily download, view and analyse global weather data. Wind, preciptation, pressure, temperature and wave data extracted from GRIB files are displayed through our simple interface. The Lite version is limited to downloading and viewing 48 hours of forecast data using the GFS weather model to 1° resolution and 6 hour time step. Upgrade to the full version to get up to 8 days of forecast across the full range of weather models with the highest resolution. This GRIB viewer is perfect for sailors (both sailing and in the pub), windsurfers, sto...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app