How To Cancel BAND - App for all groups Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BAND - App for all groups and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BAND - App for all groups subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BAND - App for all groups subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BAND website
- Alternatives to BAND - App for all groups
Cancel BAND - App for all groups Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BAND - App for all groups subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BAND - App for all groups".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BAND - App for all groups subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BAND - App for all groups subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BAND - App for all groups Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BAND - App for all groups" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BAND will now be canceled.
Cancel BAND - App for all groups Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BAND - App for all groups via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BAND - App for all groups. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BAND
Cancel BAND - App for all groups Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BAND - App for all groups via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BAND - App for all groups's Website
Another way of canceling BAND - App for all groups subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BAND - App for all groups app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.band.us and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BAND - App for all groups App
Organize your group on BAND! It’s the perfect group communication app, with features like the Community Board, Shared Calendar, Polls, To-Do Lists, Private Chat & much more! BAND is BEST for: ● Sports Teams – Keep track of game days and team practices with the Calendar, send quick notifications about canceled practices, and share team videos and photos, all in one place. ● Work/Projects - Share files and keep everyone in the loop with the community board. Have a quick group call with remote teams. Hold everyone accountable with shared to-do lists. ● School Groups - Plan all your...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app