How To Cancel SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SingPlay website
- Alternatives to SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3
Cancel SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SingPlay will now be canceled.
Cancel SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SingPlay
Cancel SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3's Website
Another way of canceling SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.singplayapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 App
Automatically convert your mp3 songs into KARAOKE. The result is “Vocal Removed” songs. Now, you can enjoy Karaoke using MP3 songs in your own device; Sing and record your favorite songs, and create your own unique recordings and share them with your friends, family and the world. It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to get sweat trying to find your favorite karaoke songs, or download them from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your phone into karaoke songs, while reserving the original quality of the music; It’s not a MIDI sounds! Browse through your music li...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app