How To Cancel KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on KineMaster website
- Alternatives to KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker
Cancel KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to KineMaster will now be canceled.
Cancel KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from KineMaster
Cancel KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker's Website
Another way of canceling KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.kinemaster.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker App
Make incredible videos on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use, but you can unlock even more with KineMaster Premium. Edit and share all your videos with KineMaster! Feature Highlights • Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting • Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images • Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more! • Reverse your v...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I paid for 1 year subscription in August 2020 and how come my subscription gone it only June 202.
— by Elsie Porras Moore on Jun 17 2021
Can I use KineMaster music in my videos for YouTube?
— by Frankstella Freeman on Jun 05 2021
I paid $22.99 but the watermark still there .Watermarks doesn't go away so I need my money back .Refund my money plz. Thanks
— by Ranjit Kaur on May 05 2021
Hello. 6 Months ago, I used two free songs on the KineMaster Asset Store on two separate videos and I got copyright striked. Is there any way you guys could help me with disputing the strikes?
— by Vincent on Mar 26 2021
I have purchased the subscription on my chrome book laptop and had it for three months and when I downloaded the app on my iPhone it says that I do not have the subscription and I have already paid for a whole year
— by I have purchased a subscription on my laptop which is a chrome book and when I downloaded the app on my iPhone and sign in it says that I have not purchased a subscription. on Feb 23 2021
Not loading not working not opening not downloadable
— by stephan dhangar on Feb 23 2021
Search for another app