How To Cancel Netspend Skylight ONE Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Netspend Skylight ONE and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Netspend Skylight ONE subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Netspend Skylight ONE subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Netspend Skylight ONE website
- Alternatives to Netspend Skylight ONE
Cancel Netspend Skylight ONE Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Netspend Skylight ONE subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Netspend Skylight ONE.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Netspend Skylight ONE subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Netspend Skylight ONE subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Netspend Skylight ONE store Netspend Skylight ONElication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Netspend Skylight ONE Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Netspend Skylight ONE" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Netspend Skylight ONE will now be canceled.
Cancel Netspend Skylight ONE Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Netspend Skylight ONE via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Netspend Skylight ONE. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Netspend Skylight ONE
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Netspend Skylight ONE Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Netspend Skylight ONE via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Netspend Skylight ONE's Website
An alternate way of canceling Netspend Skylight ONE subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Netspend Skylight ONE app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.netspend.com/skylightone/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Netspend Skylight ONE App
You are always on the go. Get the app that helps make sure your money keeps up with you! The Skylight Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can: - Check your account balance and transaction history - Find surcharge free ATMs - Get direct deposit information It’s secure, fast, and free. Note: If you are a Brink's Money Paycard cardholder, please use the Brink's Money Paycard mobile app which can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netspend.mobileapp.brinks...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app