How To Cancel Nicequest Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Nicequest and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Nicequest subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Nicequest subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Nicequest website
- Alternatives to Nicequest
Cancel Nicequest Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nicequest subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nicequest".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nicequest subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nicequest subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nicequest Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nicequest" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nicequest will now be canceled.
Cancel Nicequest Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nicequest via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nicequest. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nicequest
Cancel Nicequest Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nicequest via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Nicequest's Website
Another way of canceling Nicequest subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nicequest app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.nicequest.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nicequest App
The Nicequest app is exclusive for our members. As a member, you can access pending surveys, participate in activities and get gifts anytime, anywhere. Participate in surveys and Special Activities - Get notified every time you have a new survey or activity. Redeem your Koru points - Choose your gift, donate your Korus or redeem them for monthly prize draws. - Filter the gifts by category or amount of Korus. Manage your account - Edit your personal data. - Access your history to see all the activities and gifts exchanged. *Some activities within the app may require accessi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app