How To Cancel Netatmo Weather Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Netatmo Weather and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Netatmo Weather subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Netatmo Weather subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Netatmo Weather website
- Alternatives to Netatmo Weather
Cancel Netatmo Weather Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Netatmo Weather subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Netatmo Weather".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Netatmo Weather subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Netatmo Weather subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Netatmo Weather Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Netatmo Weather" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Netatmo Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel Netatmo Weather Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Netatmo Weather via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Netatmo Weather. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Netatmo Weather
Cancel Netatmo Weather Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Netatmo Weather via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Netatmo Weather's Website
Another way of canceling Netatmo Weather subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Netatmo Weather app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.netatmo.com/product/station and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Netatmo Weather App
Netatmo Discover the first Personal Weather Station made for Android phones and its App! A Netatmo Weather Station is required. Find out more about the Netatmo Weather Station at www.netatmo.com. Become a contributor and be part of this unique Personal Weather Station network: measure locally with your Netatmo Weather Station, monitor directly from your phone with the Netatmo app! DASHBOARD: -Access your station’s measurements (temperature, humidity, barometer, felt-like temperature, CO2, air quality, rainfall and wind speed and direction) directly from your phone. -Intuitiv...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app