How To Cancel Rainy Days Rain Radar Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Rainy Days Rain Radar and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Rainy Days Rain Radar subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Rainy Days Rain Radar subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Rainy Days Rain Radar website
- Alternatives to Rainy Days Rain Radar
Cancel Rainy Days Rain Radar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Rainy Days Rain Radar subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Rainy Days Rain Radar.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Rainy Days Rain Radar subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Rainy Days Rain Radar subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Rainy Days Rain Radar store Rainy Days Rain Radarlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Rainy Days Rain Radar Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Rainy Days Rain Radar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rainy Days Rain Radar will now be canceled.
Cancel Rainy Days Rain Radar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rainy Days Rain Radar via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rainy Days Rain Radar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rainy Days Rain Radar
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Rainy Days Rain Radar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rainy Days Rain Radar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Rainy Days Rain Radar's Website
An alternate way of canceling Rainy Days Rain Radar subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Rainy Days Rain Radar app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.littlerobots.nl and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Rainy Days Rain Radar App
If you have questions, problems, feedback, please send me an email. Rainy Days shows you weather radar doppler observations from multiple sources on a fully interactive map. You can zoom in, pan and search for locations. Rainy Days uses multiple sources of data, not one map for the whole world. This gives you the most recent data for your location. Therefore, Rainy Days works best when zooming in to your local area. Rainy Days uses real doppler observations and only falls back to satellite sourced data for areas without any doppler radars present. Predict the weather with Rainy Da...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app