How To Cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Natural Cycles - Birth Control App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Natural Cycles - Birth Control App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Natural Cycles - Birth Control App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Natural Cycles website
- Alternatives to Natural Cycles - Birth Control App
Cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Natural Cycles - Birth Control App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Natural Cycles - Birth Control App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Natural Cycles - Birth Control App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Natural Cycles will now be canceled.
Cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Natural Cycles - Birth Control App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Natural Cycles - Birth Control App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Natural Cycles
Cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Natural Cycles - Birth Control App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Natural Cycles - Birth Control App's Website
Another way of canceling Natural Cycles - Birth Control App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Natural Cycles - Birth Control App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.naturalcycles.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Natural Cycles - Birth Control App App
Choose Natural Cycles - the only birth control app that is cleared by the FDA in the US and CE-marked in Europe as a medical device - and take birth control into your own hands. Particle physicist Dr. Elina Berglund initially developed Natural Cycles to offer women an effective, non-hormonal method of birth control. The app identifies ovulation by analyzing basal body temperature, letting you know when you're fertile and when you’re not. Natural Cycles is different from fertility and period trackers, as it is a clinically proven birth control option, alongside the pill, IUD and the condom....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app