How to Cancel Natural Cycles
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Natural Cycles - Birth Control subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Natural Cycles - Birth Control subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Natural Cycles Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Natural Cycles - Birth Control".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Natural Cycles - Birth Control subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Natural Cycles - Birth Control subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Natural Cycles Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Natural Cycles - Birth Control" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Natural Cycles will now be canceled.
Cancel Natural Cycles Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Natural Cycles - Birth Control via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Natural Cycles - Birth Control. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Natural Cycles
Cancel Natural Cycles via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Natural Cycles - Birth Control via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Natural Cycles's Website
Another way of canceling Natural Cycles - Birth Control subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Natural Cycles - Birth Control app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.naturalcycles.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Natural Cycles - Birth Control App
NC° Birth Control · NC° Plan Pregnancy ○ NEW: Natural Cycles° is working with smart ring innovators, ŌURA, to create a seamless experience for those looking to plan or prevent pregnancy naturally ○ The #1 Rated Birth Control and Ovulation Temperature Tracker App in the US ○ Subscription-based to protect your data. We will never sell your personal data. ○ The only birth control app cleared by the FDA as a regulated medical device ○ Adaptive technology that uses your unique cycle and basal temperature to track ovulation so you know exactly when you're fertile, and what days you can and cannot get pregnant ○ Daily insights into your fertility and personal ovulatory pattern to help with your birth control or natural family planning needs ○ Scientifically proven to be effective: 93% effective with typical use, and 98% effective with perfect use ○ Switch modes and use to plan a pregnancy. Great for couples to follow ovulation and trying to conceive Natural Cycles is not just a period or basal body temperature tracker. Most other fertility tracking apps assume your cycle is 28 days long. This means the fertile window they give you is not tailored to you. Our algorithm significantly reduces the risk of you being assigned an incorrect fertile day as it uses your personal data. This reduces the risk of unwanted pregnancy, or can help you plan pregnancy and conceive with greater precision. PRICING PLANS ○ Yearly Plan (Recommended): $99.99/year. ○ Monthly Plan: $12.99/month. ○ A su...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app