How To Cancel Amino: Communities and Chats Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Amino: Communities and Chats and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Amino: Communities and Chats subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Amino: Communities and Chats subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Amino website
- Alternatives to Amino: Communities and Chats
Cancel Amino: Communities and Chats Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Amino: Communities and Chats subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Amino: Communities and Chats".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Amino: Communities and Chats subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Amino: Communities and Chats subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amino: Communities and Chats Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Amino: Communities and Chats" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Amino will now be canceled.
Cancel Amino: Communities and Chats Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Amino: Communities and Chats via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Amino: Communities and Chats. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Amino
Cancel Amino: Communities and Chats Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Amino: Communities and Chats via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Amino: Communities and Chats's Website
Another way of canceling Amino: Communities and Chats subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Amino: Communities and Chats app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.aminoapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Amino: Communities and Chats App
Explore your interests, tell your story and find your people on Amino. Start by exploring a new type of video with Amino Stories to share the best parts of your interests with millions. Then, chat and connect with fans like you in Communities around all your passions. Our latest update empowers you to create videos, Communities, posts, and quizzes to represent your interests to the world, the fandom, or just your favorite group of friends. Key Features: - Watch Stories, videos, and (read) blogs Kick back and enjoy videos and blogs covering all interests, from Art and Anime to K-P...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I recieved a strike from your team because of some animal pictures I posted. If you could please appeal this I'd be grateful. Thank you.
— by Kaitlyn Morin on Jan 31 2021
Search for another app