How to Cancel Nails Editor Photo Studio
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Nails Editor Photo Studio subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Nails Editor Photo Studio subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Nails Editor Photo Studio Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nails Editor Photo Studio subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nails Editor Photo Studio".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nails Editor Photo Studio subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nails Editor Photo Studio subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nails Editor Photo Studio Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nails Editor Photo Studio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nails Editor Photo Studio will now be canceled.
Cancel Nails Editor Photo Studio Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nails Editor Photo Studio via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nails Editor Photo Studio. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nails Editor Photo Studio
Cancel Nails Editor Photo Studio via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nails Editor Photo Studio via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Nails Editor Photo Studio's Website
Another way of canceling Nails Editor Photo Studio subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nails Editor Photo Studio app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nails Editor Photo Studio App
Get daily new Nail Designs in different colors and styles. Beautify your hands now with the newest fashion Nail Styles. Choose a Image from your Gallery or take a new Picture with your hands visible. Select your Nails from the list with the centered Nail button and stick it on a Photo of your Fingers. You can also design your own Nails with Nail Jewelry and Flowers. Make you the Nails you ever want to have and get inspired with daily new Nail designs!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app