How to Cancel Mytel Pay Agent
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Mytel Pay Agent subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Mytel Pay Agent subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Mytel Pay Agent Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mytel Pay Agent subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mytel Pay Agent".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mytel Pay Agent subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mytel Pay Agent subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mytel Pay Agent Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mytel Pay Agent" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mytel Pay Agent will now be canceled.
Cancel Mytel Pay Agent Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mytel Pay Agent via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mytel Pay Agent. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mytel Pay Agent
Cancel Mytel Pay Agent via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mytel Pay Agent via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Mytel Pay Agent's Website
Another way of canceling Mytel Pay Agent subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mytel Pay Agent app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mytel.com.mm and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mytel Pay Agent App
An application for MytelPay Agent
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app