How To Cancel myFICO - Official FICO® Scores Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of myFICO - Official FICO® Scores and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your myFICO - Official FICO® Scores subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your myFICO - Official FICO® Scores subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on myFICO website
- Alternatives to myFICO - Official FICO® Scores
Cancel myFICO - Official FICO® Scores Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel myFICO - Official FICO® Scores subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on myFICO - Official FICO® Scores.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling myFICO - Official FICO® Scores subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel myFICO - Official FICO® Scores subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the myFICO - Official FICO® Scores store myFICO - Official FICO® Scoreslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel myFICO - Official FICO® Scores Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "myFICO - Official FICO® Scores" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to myFICO will now be canceled.
Cancel myFICO - Official FICO® Scores Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to myFICO - Official FICO® Scores via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see myFICO - Official FICO® Scores. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from myFICO
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel myFICO - Official FICO® Scores Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting myFICO - Official FICO® Scores via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on myFICO - Official FICO® Scores's Website
An alternate way of canceling myFICO - Official FICO® Scores subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the myFICO - Official FICO® Scores app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.myfico.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About myFICO - Official FICO® Scores App
*Requires paid service* Know your FICO® Scores and stop overpaying for credit! There are a lot of credit score options out there - some credit scores are free, some credit scores are on different scales and all of them claim to be the only credit score you need. Which credit scores matter? https://vimeo.com/154076089 FICO Scores are used by more than 90% of top lenders. With myFICO, you can view and monitor your FICO Scores and credit reports right from your fingertips. You'll get alerts on your Android device when changes are detected. Requires paid service. Features • FICO® Scores –...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app