How To Cancel Sendwave—Send Money to Africa Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Sendwave—Send Money to Africa and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sendwave—Send Money to Africa subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Sendwave—Send Money to Africa subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sendwave Send Money to Africa website
- Alternatives to Sendwave—Send Money to Africa
Cancel Sendwave—Send Money to Africa Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Sendwave—Send Money to Africa subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Sendwave—Send Money to Africa.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Sendwave—Send Money to Africa subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Sendwave—Send Money to Africa subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Sendwave—Send Money to Africa store Sendwave—Send Money to Africalication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Sendwave—Send Money to Africa Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Sendwave—Send Money to Africa" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sendwave Send Money to Africa will now be canceled.
Cancel Sendwave—Send Money to Africa Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sendwave—Send Money to Africa via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sendwave—Send Money to Africa. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sendwave Send Money to Africa
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Sendwave—Send Money to Africa Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sendwave—Send Money to Africa via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sendwave—Send Money to Africa's Website
An alternate way of canceling Sendwave—Send Money to Africa subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Sendwave—Send Money to Africa app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.sendwave.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Sendwave—Send Money to Africa App
Send Money from the US, UK, Ireland, Italy, Spain and Canada to East and West Africa, with Love: ** Instant, NO FEE transfers from your debit card (including PostePay in Italy) to mobile money accounts in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, and Nigeria ** Send money as easily and quickly as a text ** Personal support 7 days of the week ** Realtime updates on the status of your transfer so you always know where your money is www.wave.com
Reported Cancellation Issues
My name is Tony Otieno Martin or Tony martin Otieno I would like my data on sendwave be deleted since I dont want to see suggestion of people I have sent to money before its depressing since they dont appreciate.
I have 2 email address both registered, [email protected] and wuodmartin2 @gmail.com. kimdly clear my data for me including the trasaction suggestions. This is under the GDPR act since I leave in Minnesota.
— by tony martin otieno on Apr 17 2021
Unlock my app for sendwave
— by Robert sebanakitta on Jan 07 2021
Search for another app