How To Cancel Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Musixmatch website
- Alternatives to Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music
Cancel Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Musixmatch will now be canceled.
Cancel Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Musixmatch
Cancel Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music's Website
Another way of canceling Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.musixmatch.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music App
Musixmatch is the world’s largest collection of song lyrics used by millions of people to get instant synchronised lyrics for Youtube, Spotify, Pandora and more. You can also now use it to get song translations on the go. KEY FEATURES: Musixmatch lets you: • Enjoy song lyrics with music from Spotify, Youtube, Pandora, Apple Music, SoundCloud, Google Play Music and all your other favourite streaming services • Tap on the real- time notification to display the Floating Lyrics widget and get the current track’s lyrics • Easily learn new languages by displaying the translation of...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app