How To Cancel Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Gallery Lock Hide pictures website
- Alternatives to Gallery Lock (Hide pictures)
Cancel Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Gallery Lock (Hide pictures)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Gallery Lock (Hide pictures)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Gallery Lock Hide pictures will now be canceled.
Cancel Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Gallery Lock (Hide pictures). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Gallery Lock Hide pictures
Cancel Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Gallery Lock (Hide pictures)'s Website
Another way of canceling Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.morrison-software.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Gallery Lock (Hide pictures) App
★ Selected as the App of the Year by Times Magazine! ★ Hide pictures and videos!. "Gallery Lock" hide pictures and videos and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy. The product is one of the most popular apps in the world and is one of the top 10 apps sold on Google Play. Like us ? Hit the +1 button. Features • Hide Photos & Videos • Stealth Mode supported : this feature hides a launch icon. • Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker. • Share pictures from Gallery Lock to any applications. • Cloud...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app