How to Cancel Monarch
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Monarch: Personal Finance App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Monarch: Personal Finance App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Monarch Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Monarch: Personal Finance App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Monarch: Personal Finance App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Monarch: Personal Finance App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Monarch: Personal Finance App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Monarch Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Monarch: Personal Finance App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Monarch will now be canceled.
Cancel Monarch Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Monarch: Personal Finance App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Monarch: Personal Finance App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Monarch
Cancel Monarch via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Monarch: Personal Finance App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Monarch's Website
Another way of canceling Monarch: Personal Finance App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Monarch: Personal Finance App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.monarchmoney.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Monarch: Personal Finance App App
Money management and financial advice, available in an all-in-one personal finance app. Manage money the modern way with Monarch. Budgeting or financial planning - achieve the highest level of financial control, today. Household budget manager or personal finance tracker - manage money with a custom money dashboard, modified to focus on what matters most to you. Track expenses, savings and investments easily with one simplified view. Manage subscriptions or track bills with a calendar of recurring expenses. Money management is now more possible than ever with a calendar view of upcoming charges. Financial planning doesn’t need to be complicated. Track money and goals to see how your spending and budgeting behaviors compound over time. Shared budget or personal - Monarch provides you with the tools you need to optimize your finances. Manage money today with an all-in-one financial management app. Personal finance and money management, the modern way. Custom, Money Dashboard - Household budget or personal finance: Track money with up-to-date balances and transactions - Securely connect your savings, checking accounts, assets and liabilities - Budget manager: Track expenses and spending in one unified list - Money dashboard: Focus on what matters most with customizable widgets - Shared budget tracker: Collaborate with a partner for a joint view of your finances Personal Budget - Money management is easy with our budgeting app - Easy budget maker: Track your total net worth...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app