How To Cancel mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on mobilPay Wallet website
- Alternatives to mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴
Cancel mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to mobilPay Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from mobilPay Wallet
Cancel mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴's Website
Another way of canceling mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mobilpay.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About mobilPay Wallet 🇷🇴 App
It's about time to enjoy a faster and simpler payment experience! #1 Romanian Digital Wallet, developed by MOBILPAY SRL in partnership with NETOPIA Payments, has now a new, easy to use version. Features: NEW! New & intuitive design Quickly access everything that you need. NEW! Loyalty Save loyalty cards directly from the app. Scan & Pay Make payments by simply scanning the bar code displayed by our partners, online and offline. Instant Payments Pay directly from the app with a tap on your phone. Exclusive Promotions Enjoy the offers of our partners, direc...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app