How To Cancel 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on 52 Weeks Money Challenge website
- Alternatives to 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free
Cancel 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 52 Weeks Money Challenge will now be canceled.
Cancel 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 52 Weeks Money Challenge
Cancel 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free's Website
Another way of canceling 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://mobills.com.br and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 52 Weeks Money Challenge - Free App
This app was created based on the popular 52-week Challenge for saving money. The challenge's idea is very simple and perfect for those who have difficulties in planning and, mainly, in saving money. If you are like that, this is a great way to start saving money and gather a good amount after 1 year. The challenge is basically about saving a certain amount every week. In order to follow the original idea, you should save $ 1.00 in the first week, $ 2.00 in the second week, $ 3.00 in the third week... up to $ 52.00 in the 52nd week. By doing that and completing the challenge, you'll h...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app