How To Cancel NumberBook- Caller ID & Block Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of NumberBook- Caller ID & Block and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your NumberBook- Caller ID & Block subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your NumberBook- Caller ID & Block subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on NumberBook Caller ID Block website
- Alternatives to NumberBook- Caller ID & Block
Cancel NumberBook- Caller ID & Block Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel NumberBook- Caller ID & Block subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on NumberBook- Caller ID & Block.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling NumberBook- Caller ID & Block subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel NumberBook- Caller ID & Block subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the NumberBook- Caller ID & Block store NumberBook- Caller ID & Blocklication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel NumberBook- Caller ID & Block Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "NumberBook- Caller ID & Block" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NumberBook Caller ID Block will now be canceled.
Cancel NumberBook- Caller ID & Block Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NumberBook- Caller ID & Block via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NumberBook- Caller ID & Block. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NumberBook Caller ID Block
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel NumberBook- Caller ID & Block Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NumberBook- Caller ID & Block via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on NumberBook- Caller ID & Block's Website
An alternate way of canceling NumberBook- Caller ID & Block subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the NumberBook- Caller ID & Block app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.numberbook.net and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About NumberBook- Caller ID & Block App
Don’t stay behind while millions embrace their Numberbook experience! Stay only in touch with people you love, and don’t waste your time with unwanted communications without abusing your data or invading your privacy. Numberbook does not pretend to be the only one out there; yet it aims for true quality in its various features. Numberbook is a trusted, verified and safe community that helps you identify undesired calls or spam calls, granting you a more enjoyable daily mobile experience. It is a powerful guide that gets you covered and tells you the hot venues that are on your way. It c...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app