How To Cancel RTA Smart Drive Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RTA Smart Drive and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RTA Smart Drive subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RTA Smart Drive subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RTA Smart Drive website
- Alternatives to RTA Smart Drive
Cancel RTA Smart Drive Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RTA Smart Drive subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RTA Smart Drive".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RTA Smart Drive subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RTA Smart Drive subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RTA Smart Drive Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RTA Smart Drive" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RTA Smart Drive will now be canceled.
Cancel RTA Smart Drive Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RTA Smart Drive via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RTA Smart Drive. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RTA Smart Drive
Cancel RTA Smart Drive Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RTA Smart Drive via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RTA Smart Drive's Website
Another way of canceling RTA Smart Drive subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RTA Smart Drive app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rta.ae and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RTA Smart Drive App
RTA Smart Drive is an on-board route planning, exploration and navigation app that does not require a mobile internet connection to search and navigate. It provides turn-by-turn voice and visual instructions, automatic rerouting, speed limit alerts, and displays POIs along the route. Live Traffic lets you know where there is traffic, road works and accidents and reroutes your trip automatically. Instantly view real time traffic info and adjusted travel times on multiple saved routes. Salient Features: - 2D/3D mode allows realistic view of the map - 7 levels of POI display - 3D...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app